Sunday evening Aaron came down to stay with Paige at the hospital. He was fresh to the seen, and I needed a break. Right off the bat he was teasing her, it was good to see her smile and hear her laugh. It's been nice to be home and play with Teigan and Violet. I realize how much I took for granted being home with my kids each day, now it's a special time.
Sunday afternoon they started Paige on oral antibiotics, her veins couldn't handle it intravenously. Paige is having her biopsy today. That will hopefully bring us more answers. Her Nephrologist is planning on being able to release her tomorrow. I'll keep you posted any new information.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Posted by The Turnarounds at 11:43 AM
Labels: Paige Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I really hope Paige does get to come home soon. Vanae you are a wonderful mother and a great person, you've been through a lot and I know the Lord is aware of you and your family.
Thanks for being such a great example to us all.
We're praying for you, and let me know if you need ANY thing!!
WOW! what a strong family you guys are. It proves to me once again how blessed we are to have our own individual trials that will best strengthen our faith. THanks for allowing us to be inspired and uplifted by your example. Paige is in our prayers.
Post a Comment