Our Little World

Friday, December 26, 2008

We're Back

I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas! It was good to have our little family home Christmas morning...
Monday morning I blogged how having Paige at home was really the best medicine for her, I just forgot one thing- My Disclaimer!- A mystery rash spread like wildfire on Paige's leg yesterday afternoon. After the Blackfoot ER, then the Pocatello ER, Paige was life flighted back to Primary Children's. As of right now she is on high doses of IV antibiotics and the Albumin was started again to continue getting the swelling off. The mystery rash is believed to be partly a skin infection (a risk for children with Nephrotic Syndrome) and the other half of the rash they are stumped by. A blood clot has been ruled out (another risk with Nephrotics.) Last night and today ultra sounds were performed on her leg, they turned out with flying colors.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Vanae I was sorry to hear that things havn't improved much. I just got back from the Turner party. Your cute little kids had a blast. We missed you and Paige. Keep your chin up. Hopefully next year at this time every thing will be better.