Today was a good day. The anticipated quality meeting went better then I had pre-envisioned. I was still a little uncomfortable, (who likes confrontations?) but now I feel A Lot better. They will start the albumin again, every other day. Blood work is going to be checked more frequently again (every other day as well). The steriods were not maximized to 300mg, instead they were doubled to 40mg a day. Over all I am comfortable with the modifications. By this evening Paige has already started unrinating more, (Yeah! -I know who gets so excited about urine?) I'm looking forward to her next blood work to see a little more precisely where we stand and what exact progress has been made.
P.S. Thanks Jared for letting me pick your brain for forever last night. It helped more then you know to have a Pharmacist give me the medical advise and answers that I was concerned about.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
A Good Day
Posted by The Turnarounds at 11:34 PM
Labels: Paige Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Sounds like things are looking up a bit. Love you and Miss you tons. What is your email address again?? I forgot to write it down and I am still sending stuff to your old one!! I'm retarded!
Glad things are a bit better, you are a great mom!
Way to follow your gut. I hope they find a solution to the problem and that Paige bounces back quickly.
Post a Comment