Today Paige has been able to get quite a bit of the fluid off. The doctor ordered her an Albumin treatment today. I'm not sure why, (for he only wanted to do it every other day) but I am certainly glad he did. You can tell that she is feeling much better. She is beggining to laugh again, and instead of riding in a wagon she walked to the Play Room today, twice. I am very happy with her response and am so grateful for the changing back in her regimen.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
i bet you're so relieved to see some changes. hearing her laugh again has go to feel so good.
I am so happy to hear that!
I just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you often and pray for you constantly. Thank you for keeping us updated on everything. Hang in there and know that we love you!!! xoxoxo
I am so glad to hear that Paige is feeling better. You guys have been on my mind lately. Cindy had Violet an Teagen in the Salon with her the other day and they were so cute and well behaved. You guys keep getting better, I hope to hear that you are home soon!
Post a Comment