Paige is home! We had another Potassium scare the day that we were to leave. It's not in the nicest ways that they lower your Potassium so quickly, poor girl. Needles to say, we all are glad to be home.
Puzzles are a great way to get your mind off of things. Her puzzle skills are now quite refined.
It looks like she is giving her Guinea pig a kiss because she loves it so much. Really she fell asleep holding it, because she loves it so much. Sweet, Funny Girl!







6 comments:
So Glad to see she is home!!! Page is so strong, keep us posted, and I love the picture of her and her guinea pig(: Call me if you need anything.
I'm so glad you guys are home! Please let me know if I can help. That is exciting that she has a pet! I hope it you love it just as much as she does!
I'm so glad you all are home and I hope you all get to stay there for awhile. What a journey you are all having, keep up the positive attitude and know the Lord loves you all very much!! It's hard for me to read about sick little ones without a tear because they are so precious and I can relate to what you are going through. (Livie's Grandma Phillips)
I am so happy for your family! You guys are all so strong. Since our trials make us stronger, you guys must be near invincible, but you were already super-mom to begin with.
a guinea pig is a cute thing to want for christmas. it's so cute that she loves on it so much. what name did she come up with?
Her guinea pig, the white one, name is Starry. Violet got one too, (Paige told us before hand that she didn't want to share, so Violet needed her own). Violet's has long brown, cow-licked hair and her name is Dora. Can you guess where she came up with that name?
Post a Comment