We have a baby bouncer that the legs are wire, the kind that you don't see in time and snags you right between the toes. Yesterday when I was cooking dinner, I put the bouncer in the kitchen tokeep Teigan entertained. Aaron came home and took Teigan off to do boy stuff, so I got a little relaxed around the bouncer. As I was going around the kitchen corner Snag, "Owe My Toe!" As I was hopping Violet came out saying, are you okay mom?" Only quickly to add, "Owe My Toe!!" She would have cried except I started laughing at how silly we were, which then made her laugh. The funniest part is, when I headed back into the kitchen I went to scoot the bouncer over with my foot as I walked by. "Owe My Toe!" Somehow even though I was well prepared, it tricked me again. Then at bedtime as Aaron came into our room I heard a disturbance then an "Owe My TOE!" I knew what had happened before even looking.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I hate when that happens!
You are funny. The only difference between our families is that it would have been Chris EVERY time. Oh the joys of baby gear all over the house again.
Those dang baby bouncers! ;)
I just wanted to tell ya it was really good talking to you the other day. We can't wait to see you guys again when you get back to Idaho!
Sorry about that. I know all to well aboit the bruised pinky toes.
Post a Comment