
Baby Teigan is hanging out with his cousin, Baby Smith (due May 7th). This is how they have spent most of their time together... sleeping.... 
I
Isn't this the cutest little outfit on him!
(If your wondering why he has scratches on his nose, it wasn't one of his sisters. It was his nurse that took his hospital picture. I guess she thought the bumps on his nose was dirt that wasn't coming off.)
I think Paige likes him!!!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Baby Teigan
Posted by The Turnarounds at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Congrats on the baby. He is sooo cute. What a little doll! I'm glad to hear everything went so well. Keep posting lots of pictures. He will change so fast!
Aww, cute. That picture of Teigan and Ann is the best. We found your blog, all right!
Post a Comment