Our Little World

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just to Clarify

Today is my birthday. Usually I don't make much of a fuss out of my birthday, and tell very few, but I just want to clarify. IF I have the baby today or late and have him on Valentine's Day--- I did Not arrange it and was induced. For there have been rumors before with others that I know, (who I will remain anonymous) that was innocently accused of such a silly thing. Infact, I told Aaron that I did not want to have the baby today to avoid that very dilema. If you are wondering why I am posting a blog and making such a deal out of the matter, well, it is because the baby is making me suspicious this morning with a few things.

6 comments:

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I say what a better birthday present than having a sweet little baby! (What a better present than to be done being miserable and big and pregnant) So go ahead and run around a bit today, jump on the bed, let's get that baby here! By the way, mine is a girl.:)

Chandra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Keep us posted on how you're feeling!!! How exciting!

Megan and Alyvia said...

hAppY BirThDaY VaNaE!! Woot-woot!! Is that baby ready to come!? Keep us posted!

Annie Japannie said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't even know! I am such a bad friend. I've been wondering about you all day today, if there was going to be a baby soon... ;)

Happy Birthday, Good Luck, and I'll be praying for you and the little one.

Love you!

Annie Japannie said...

Oh, that last one was me. Anneke. AKA Morgan. Sorry. I forgot I signed up for a cutesy account name.

Jared and Jill Turner said...

Happy Birthday! We sent you an e-card, but what a day to spend in the hospital! Congratulations! Can't wait to see and hold him.