Yesterday as I was cleaning, I walked past the girl's room to see all of their toys piled on the floor. I was just about to ask Paige, "why were her toys on the floor and not in the toybox?" then I heard her singing and saw this:
(Sorry, I again didn't realize as I was recording that I had the camera sideways.)
After I recorded the musical number I continued on with cleaning. I had been vacuuming for a few minutes when I noticed that Violet wasn't in her room anymore. I turned off the vacuum and asked Paige where Violet was. Then I heard a giggle come from the toy box, Violet pushed off the lid. This was the scene inside.







1 comments:
That's cute! I love it when there is a reason for the messes. Half the time they just dump stuff out just for the heck of it. Those are some great boats!
Post a Comment