Our Little World

Friday, February 1, 2008

My Man Tag















My Man

What is his name?
Aaron Louis Turner, (but he answers best when I call him Luigi.)

How long did you date? Some way back in highschool. Then 8 months after he came home from his mission, before it was that we were married.

How old is he? 26, 27 in April.


Who eats more sweets? Me, especially the past 9 months.

Who said I love you first? Aaron did. I quickly changed the subject to gas prices or something like that. I was a little shy of those three words you could say.

Who is taller? I am by a long shot. ;)

Who can sing better? Aaron does. For those of you who don't know my dark secret, I'm a terrible singer. I really don't fit in with the Turner family on that one, I'm very aware of it. I told Aaron for my B-day that I want voice lessons. No Joke!

Who is smarter? Aaron is when it comes to books. He has the same kind of intelligence as an engineer, a "unique" kind of smarts. When it comes to street smarts I win.

Who does the laundry? I do. I like my whites to stay white, and my clothes to stay the same size as they were when they went into the washer.

Who pays the bills? Aaron brings home the check and I divy it out. He calls me his personal secretary.

Who mows the lawn? I usually did, it was a lot of fun with grass allergies and two kids to juggle. When/If Aaron ever had a free Saturday then he would jump at it.

Who drives? Aaron. It's a guy thing.

Who is more stubborn? Usually me. But once and a while when Aaron has made up his mind he will not budge.

Who kissed who first? Me. Those recently returned missionaries keep going in fo the kiss then keep chickening out at the last minute. So I solved the dilema.


Who asked who out first? I did in Highschool. It was to a dance. After his mission Aaron was the go-getter.

Who proposed? He did. The first couple of times that he even brought up marriage I think I changed the subject to the weather or something like that. (It was a tough subject to talk about for me okay. But hey I got over it!

Who has more siblings? He has 5 siblings and I have 8.

Who wears the pants? According to who you ask. I say overall Aaron does, but he claims that the girls come first then he answers to me, and then his input comes next.

0 comments: