Our Little World

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Cup Overfloweth

Welcome 2008! Our family has been richly blessed with the onset of the new year. There are many things that I could mention. Here are a few of them: our Beautiful baby boy, my health, Paige's Health, all of our units rented, a friend giving us all of her baby clothes... (There are many more things, but who wants the explanation that would need to go along with those.) I am so thankful to a Loving Heavenly Father who has helped us come this far, along with many wonderful people that have been answers to our prayers.
Paige's protein has now dropped to a 1+. Hallejuahah!! It's so nice to see progress. ..It's these small hours that make life...

3 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

Yay!! I am glad that Paige is doing well, and congrats on your new bundle of joy!
Here's to 2008! It is going to be a GOOD year! (:

Erin said...

Great! Can't wait to see "little T". Only a month? Right?

Koi said...

Well, it's been a while since I've checked in on you and the family. Congratulations on The beautiful baby. Aren't boys fun? I'm glad everyone is doing well.