Our Little World

Monday, March 3, 2008

Paige can write her name


The other night as I was making dinner the girls were watching Letter Factory, (a great movie to help kids learn letters and their sounds, thanks Nikkala for the 411 tip.) When it ended Paige wanted to write some letters. So I handed the closest paper I could, a paper plate. Hey it works, right! She asked me what letters should she write, so I told her to write her name. She asked me what letters where in it and then set to work. When she was done she said, "I did it!" Then she came and showed me the plate. I was really impressed for she really did write her name, that was pretty good for doing it by herself, especially for the first time.



2 comments:

Annie Japannie said...

That's so cute! And fantastic! Good for her.

Nikkala said...

I'm impressed. Good job Paige.