This evening we went as a family asparagus picking. We picked out by were I grew up. We picked two bags full! We were surprised that we found so many. It was a lot fun believe it or not. The wind was blowing so I'm not sure how much fun Teigan had during it all though. It was GREAT! 1)FREE FOOD 2) Healthy Food 3)We were doing an activity together as a family and the girls thought that it was fun, double bonus 4)The girls liked them raw , great way to get nutrients in. We decided to make this into a frequent little family activity.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey Vanae!! I found your page through my grandparents' who had some other people from their ward on it. Your family is beautiful and you look great. Feel free to add me to your friends list and I'll add you to mine. It's good to "see" you again :)
Did you know that you have to have a certain gene in your body to have your pee smell when you eat asparagus?? Just a little fact. hAHAHA
Post a Comment