Our Little World

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Disney Land











Over Memorial weekend we went to California pick up a vehicle. While we were there we visited an old highschool friend and his family, (hello Petersons) and went to Disney Land. Aaron's brother Jeff came with us. I had to wonder how sick Jeff got of 27/4 of us, but he was a good sport. The girls were just so excited to see princesses, that was so exciting to them. It was a quick trip, but fun at that. The weather definently was not in our favor, or maybe it was, for with the rain and wind Disney Land wasn't as packed as we thought is was going to be over the long weekend.






3 comments:

Nikkala said...

How fun! I want to go to Disneyland.

Chandra said...

It was so fun to see you! I just wish we could have spent more time together! I guess we'll have to make a trip out there!

Adams Clan said...

Wow!! You guys got to go Disney land I am Jealous, Thats in our plans someday. Good for you!!