Our Little World

Friday, June 27, 2008

What's a Girl to Do

The other night Aaron's younger brother called me at 9pm wanting a hair cut. Sure no worries. Then uh oh. When I went to get out my hair cutting supplies my luckily little sissors were MIA. Hmmm, what is a girls supposed to do at 10 o'clock at night to cut hair without her little sissors. I can't use my long, sharp titanium ones. I would cut a finger off, with blades that long. I need small and sharp. Uh huh. I got it. Paige's little 2" blunt end sissors. They did the job. Good thing Paige was already in bed, I didn't want her getting any ideas. Like being a 4 year old butition working on her and her little sisters hair. If you are wondering how Jason's hair turned out, well better than one might think with such circumstances. His hair is the long shaggy look that is in right now. The chopy was a good thing for his hair cut. ...He said he liked it...
P.S. Koe, The Most Perfect Hair Cutter in the World, I hope that you didn't read this blog, if you did, no comment please. :)

1 comments:

Briannia said...

Hey Vanae,
It was so good to see your cute famiy @ the greenbelt(: I felt bad we didn't get a chance to come back and chat, but our kids were at the daycare and it was closing): Anyway, what a fun idea to have FHE at the greenbelt with a picnic. Thought anymore about the organic thing? You would be awesome! Anyway, take care and hopefully we can chat soon. all the best,
Briannia