I have a Good Man with me. Okay so when Aaron and I were first married 5 years ago, we dated long distance! It was a year full of learning: the person that Aaron really was, he learned who I really was, and that babies can suprise you. He may have very select hearing, not serious at the most opportune times, works on his time frame and none other.... But he is a Good Man. He loves his family very much. He takes Good care of us. Helps me to laugh sometimes when I really don't want to. Steps in when I need to turn the kids over to him. Helps me with computer nonsense. Faithful. Honest. Devoted. Is kind and understanding to my family (kudos for that). One of his traits that I admire about him the most is his willingness to serve. He is such a Great example about dropping what he's doing to help someone in need, as soon as he sees the need, no matter how inconvieniant the time is. And he never so much as sighs, let alone grumbles. Just, "what can I do to help?" I Love this silly man!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment