Our Little World

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

-All About ME-

70 Questions I Guarantee You've Never Answered
1. Would you chew gum after someone else already has?Nope
2. What describes your relationship status?Married 5 years and still going...
3. Who was your last call from?My sister.
4. Are you a heart breaker, or the broken heart?broken heart way back when...
5. Do you give good nicknames?I try, but I am not sure of how good they are.
6. Earrings or necklace?necklace
7. Who have you talked to most today?My kids, "Stop that, put it back, stop hitting your sister..." :)
8. Pumpkins?They're orange!?
9. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest to you?My husband
10. Color of your shirt?purple
11. How many years have you taken a language?Four, and still going in baby slang.
12. Who's on speed dial 2?Aaron
13. What color is your background on your computer mainscreen?Aaron's dream truck
14. Do you wish on 11:11?No, never knew to.
15. Have you ever gone camping?Yeah, back when it was more feasible.
16. Are you a bad influence?To Who?!... No comment :)
17. What color are your eyes?Hazel
18. Would you rather have your name or your siblings name?My name... I especially pass on George. (sorry George)
19. Would you do anything for someone?Probably, except chew their gum.
20. Have you ever been called a bad name?Maybe once. :)
21. Favorite color?Depends on what I'm doing with that color, such as: painting, wearing it or dressing my girls in it ect...
22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?Absolutley NOT! :) :) :)
23. What song is on?The hum of the computer
24. Are your grades good?they were usually pretty good
25. Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out?Maybe
26. Would you ever date someone who was a Halo geek?What's a Halo Geek?
27. Does your best friend have a myspace?No.
28. Whose page did you visit last?My own.
29. Last time you went out to lunch?Good Question....
30. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?Who are the Gilmore Girls?
31. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?Yes, I must say that I like his music!
32. Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?The "O What".
33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s?No!
34. Which radio stations are your favorites?Country & Alternative
35. Are you a Lost fanatic?Yes I constantly feel Lost.
36. Still have pictures of your exes?Probably a few in an old box in storage
37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?Yes, "Mama I'm Coming Home"
38. Alanis Morisette?No
39. Do you watch Family Guy Regularly?No
40. King of the Hill?No
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often?NO
43. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?Yes, Paige will tell you all about it.
44. Do you ever sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one is home?Never think to, I'm lucky to get lathered before I hear a cry and a "MOM"
45. Have you ever watched a little kid's show?Oh Have I......
46. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren't?Probaly when I was younger
47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary?I don't think so.
48. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out because you were afraid?Yes, several times.
49. Have you ever written a poem or story about your life?In my journal maybe.
50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but a certain person?Yes!!!!
51. Have you ever liked someone solely because of there appearance?Yes.
52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?By osmosis I do.
53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?I am.... in my dreams...
54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa?Not Yet!
55. Do you know how to knit?I did 15 years ago.
56. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover?No
57. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them on myspace?No, who would?
58. Do you keep a diary or journal online?Does this Blog count?
59. When you open your closet, what is the dominant color?Blue- jeans
60. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone?Coldstone.
61. Physics or chemistry?Physicis
62. Earphones or headphones?Earphones
63. Pink or teal?Tough Call
64. Love or lust?Love
65. Commitment or casual dating?Commitment
66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars?Not a one.
67. Fly or road trip?Fly please.
68. Starbucks?No Thanks!
69. What is your favorite Disney movie?I'll get back to you on that one.
70. Have you ever bought clothing at Sears?Yes

0 comments: