Our Little World

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ouch!



Can you guess what happened to Violet? Yep she broke her arm. Luckily it wasn't a bad break. It's what is called a "Buckle" or "Pop Can" break. She gets to wear this cute little splint for 2 weeks. The first day or two were kind of roughf for her, she is well adjusted now and is being a good sport.

4 comments:

Rmcilvenna said...

Hi Vanae, Poor Violet! At least the brace won't be on for too long. I just discovered your blog. I don't have one of my own. I could do one but then I wouldn't have time to read all the ones I like! Do you still have my email? take care
hugs and love to you
Robin

Nikkala said...

I love your green wall!

Violet looks so grownup. Maybe a broken arm will do that to you?

Koi said...

Poor Violet. She's just as pretty as a violet too. So what happened? Dad throw her down the stairs? Come one I need to hear the story.

Anonymous said...

every time I see her I just want to get her naked