Our Little World

Monday, December 10, 2007

Work With Me Paige

Paige still is spilling protein at a steady 3. Sometimes at a good check it looks as though it wants to be a 2, or maybe that is me with my wishful thinking. It's hard to believe that she has been in this relapse for 3 months now, (it's hard to believe, yet it feels like an eternity). She is retaining fluid steadily, but luckily it has been at a much slower and controlled pace than it has ever been before. Tonight she is 44.5 lbs. So we have up gone up again some since last week. Next week she has an appointment scheduled with a doctor back home. I have heard some pretty amazing stories about this doctor from different people. So naturally as a parent I wanted to help my child and scheduled an appointment with her. She was booked out 3 1/2 months when I called in September, which was a bummer for I wanted to get Paige in before we ever left, but I also took that as a sign that she must really be as good as I have heard. I am really looking forward to her appointment and getting more answers to Paige's diagnose.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I sure hope you can finally get a little more help from her! We are thinking of you and miss you. Good luck!