Our Little World

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Life Goes On...






Hello to all. I don't have too much to update on, so I guess that is why I haven't posted anything the past few days. Although, tonight Paige's protein was just about down to a 2, which has got me hopeful that she is trying to pull out of this relapse again. I have some cute pictures that I need to post, as well as a video of the girls dancing in their dresses. Thinking of you all and hope all is well!!!
P.S. I hope you enjoy the pictures... My friend called and said let's make cookies for the kids to decorate. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. There were a few crazy moments, for I was watching another friends two little girls. Plus my friend who came that we made the cookies with brought her two little boys, and we are both pregnant. I don't know if we were daring, brave or just plain out of our minds. :)

1 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

I hope that Paige can get out of this relapse too, she is a strong little girl! Keep up the good work (: