Our Little World

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Is Paige using Reverse Phsycology on Me?!

This moring when Paige woke up she told me a few times that she had a headache. In addition she had a low grade fever and her protein was a 4. And the past two days she has mentioned more than once that her stomach hurt. Nothing like planting seeds of worry of an intestional infection in her mom's concerns... Maybe Paige works off of reverse phsycology, or I just feel that way, for I keep telling her let's get you all better and never again... :) I pulled a few tricks out of my hat to see what fortune we would have. By this afternoon her protein was back down to a 3, her temperture down and no more comments of a headache since. Her coloring has returned back to her face some even. This is a good reminder that I really need to be applying everything at a 110%, not just 95%. ( I haven't felt tip top the past week so I got a little relaxed in all my efforts I guess you could say.) So here goes 110% again!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Hang in there, sorry you have to work SO hard just to maintain. I showed Macie the pictures of the girls - she was really excited to see them. Hope to see you guys soon!

Erin