In one week the girls and I will be flying in to SLC to head up to Idaho. We're excited for them to go sleding (if there's snow), and all of the other fun holiday things that they are getting old enough to do. Aaron will be flying in a little later, just before Christmas.
I took this picture last week before the girls went to bed. (The decorations in the window the girls made all of them, and even chose the spot to tape them in the window.)


This morning we took pictures all dressed up before we went to church.







2 comments:
I miss you guys!! The girls dresses are super cute! I love all the cute hair bows you made them...they are adorable!! You are doing such a good job with this blog thing...I love looking at your new pics and hearing the updates on Paige.
Violet is getting so big! The girls dresses are cute!
Post a Comment