Last night we celebrated Violet's 2nd birthday. Thank you to all of you who sent cards and packages. She was excited for them. We celebrated with some friends and ate some delicious cake. It was simple, yet a lot of fun. It's hard to believe that Violet really is 2 years old. We love our little family and are enjoying them so much. With Paige feeling better her and Violet are begining to play together again. It's something that I really took for granted before. The first time that I heard them playing and giggling together we were at the store checking out, and they were chasing each other around me in circles. I'm sure that to others it may have appeared like a mom who wasn't minding her children. But to me it was delightful, almost moving me to tears. Still when they play together it stops me and touches this mothers heart full of joy.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
happy birthday violet time to get naked and get your first orgasm
Post a Comment