Does anyone else feel a rock in their stomach like I do about the turnout of these elections?
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does anyone else feel a rock in their stomach like I do about the turnout of these elections?
6 comments:
Yes, I am not looking forward to the ObamaNation of Desolation either.
I am so glad to see someone else having that same feeling. I am so worried about the outcome and what that means for us small town folks!
CHANGE is good!
I'm calling you.
Spooky!
It is a big question mark as to how the nation will turn out after Jan. 1 2009, sure it is historic but it is scary too. change is good, but I don't think Obama is the right person right now.
I'm feeling pretty scared about the world in general these days. Did you see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83CUfixNdYc&NR=1
But, on the other hand, I'm really relieved that the church is being so solid on this issue. It makes me SO grateful for our prophets and apostles and their rock solid guidance.
And sure, you can pass along what I wrote about the issue.. feel free to edit it to make a lot more sense.
Post a Comment