I have been Tagged. It's all about my man, and all the things you were really wondering about him. (:
Aaron Louis Turner
1. Where did you meet?
In the High school Cafeteria
2. How long did you date before you were married? We went on a few dates here and there in high school. We wrote casually during his mission, then after his mission was when we steady things up. He was home about 8 months before we were married.
3. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Being married to Aaron for so long nothing can suprise me anymore.
5.What is your favorite feature of his? His broad shoulders and cute buns.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His willingness to serve.
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Um, ...Honey?!
8. What is his favorite color? Orange.
9. What is his Favorite food? Anything I cook, right? ...Okay then, Lasagna.
10. What is his favorite sport? Teasing me and the kids.
11. When and where was your first kiss? After his mission, in my apartment in Mesa.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Play with the kids, or go on a date w/o the kids.
13. Do yo have any Children? Three spunky ones.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a Great Singer!!
15. How old is he? 27
16. Who said I love you first? He did.
17. What is his favorite type of music? Alternative, but he is pretty versatile with his music.
18. What do you admire most about him? He thinks logically and back to the main focal point of situations, while I'm in the corner all worked up. He also bounces back so quickly if he gets hurt, lack of sleep, traveling ect.... me not so well. (I call him a work horse because of it.)
19. Do you think he will read this? There's a good chance.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
My Man Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hey Vanae!
Thanks for sharing that. It's fun to know how people meet and end up together.
-Brigette
I love your nickname for him! :-)
His buns huh? I think we need a picture of that! :-) hee hee
Post a Comment