Our Little World

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mommy Can't Sing

Paige asked me the other day what I wanted for my birthday, (which is passed). I told her that I wanted to be able to sing. She informed me that I couldn't sing. "Only other people can sing, but you can't mommy." I'm hoping that she just meant that I couldn't sing the birthday song to myself.

3 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

Oh, Vanae... what a cute/sad story. Kids are so funny sometimes :) We have a guy in our ward who has a VERY strong desire to learn to sing, so he comes and sings in the ward choir. He is really not very good, but he is getting better. If you want to learn, exercise the talent! There is not better place to try than the ward choir!

JC Photography said...

The things our kids say is soooo funny. Ashlee says things like that to me all the time! But in a completely innocent but honest way!

Hollie said...

Vanae, I found you guys! This is Callie's mom, from Primary children's... I think about you all so often that I googled you, and was so happy to find you! (I hope you don't mind) Please let me know how Paige is doing. I hope you get this, I see you haven't updated in a while...so we'll see. Hollie