If there is anyone who wonders what happened to the Turners, we do still exist. It's just been a little crazy lately. On the 7th we went to Washington D.C. one last time before we moved from Virginia. I then got a little behind on keeping you updated, but we did get some great pictures that I will post at a later time. Then at 6:ooam on the 12th, we boarded a plane, moving back to Idaho. Paige started another 102 fever the night before, and was still ill in the morning. It was a full day of travel. We made it back and started to work on our apartment. We are putting in a closet in the girl's room and a storage one in the living room. Carpentry work keeps one occupied. In a nutshell from the 12th to today, Paige had a 3rd flare of a fever before it went away for good. It wasn't until now that I realized how much moving stresses Paige out. I use to think it was just terrible timing that she would relapse just before a move and stress me out all the more. I've decided that it's not so much of a coincidence anymore. When that was all cleared then Violet had a couple of rough days. Then when that was over I started with ear infections, as I was clearing those up I got Massitis, (I would have rather had the flu) and as that was clearing up I started in with a sinus infection. It probaly doesn't sound believable, but it is, and it was a few miserable days. I am already feeling MUCH better tonight, then when I woke up this morning. Yay!! I'm on the mend! Sorry to bore you with this, I guess what I am trying to say is that we moved back to Idaho from Virginia, (we Love Virginia and all of our dear friends we made there) and the reason why I haven't posted anything lately is not because I'm a stinker, we were a little under the weather.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Crap Girl! Do you guys need anything? That stinks you've all been battling these bugs and illnesses.
Seriosly, let me know if there's anything I can do.
And as soon as it warms up we gotta get the girls together to play! (:
Glad you guys are back!
Oh Vanae,
I'm so glad your back and I'm so sorry it sound like it was pretty tramatic. It is so crazy what stress can do to the immune system. My family has been sick a lot more lately and I really think it is from all the stress at the ball household. Anway, I need to try and call you again (since the last call ended fast because of my boys) maybe when it warms up we can let the kids play at the park so we get some time to chat(: Take Care,
Briannia
I'm sorry! What a crappy neighbor, I didn't even come bring soup! I hope things continue to improve. I am glad you are back, can't wait for some warmer weather so we can get outside. Those swings are waiting for Violet!!
I hope you're all feeling better!
You're back! I'll have to stop by some time!
Post a Comment