Our Little World

Monday, March 10, 2008

ABC TAG

A- Attached or single? Attached

B- Best friends? Aaron and my sister Sherrie, other than that I guess I have scared everyone else away. :)

C- Cake or pie? Pie w/ice cream.

D- Day of Choice? April 25th, it's not too hot and cool enough for a light sweater, (it's on Miss Congenuinuality.) =)

E- Essential Items? My eyelash curler.

F- Favorite clothing item? Jeans that my belly doesn't hang over, but still stay up.

G- Greatest ambition in life? To be a better/best mommy and wife, still working on that...

H- Habits? Stressing and a few minor other ones I don't need to bore you with.

I- Indulgence? Chocolate. About 5 months ago it became one of my main food groups. (maybe the word glutenous word be more appropriate.)

J- Jan. or July? July.

K- Kids? Three. Paige-almost 4, Violet-2, Teigan-1mo.

L- Life isn't complete without? Hope, Love and Faith.
M- Movie? I'll have to get back to you.

N- Number of bros and sis? 3 bros and 5 sisters.

O- Apples or Oranges? Apples during the summer and oranges during the winter.

P- Phobia or fear? Turning into my mom.

Q- Quote? "You'll never know unless you go..."

R- Reason to smile? My little family, or a cleaned & organized house.

S- Season of Choice? Spring.

T- TV Shows? Backyardigans.

U- Unknown fact about me? I can be nice!?!

V- Vegetable? Carrots from the garden or steamed broccoli.

W- Worst habit? Running 5-15 minutes late, chocolate as a comfort.

X- ray or ultrasound. Doesn't x-ray usually come when you break a bone? I choose the later.

Y- Your favorite food? Carbs! and chocolate with nuts.

Z- Zodiac sign? Aquarius.

I tag Sarah.

2 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

Vanae I loved reading your ABC tag. And I totally consider you a good friend, I actually wrote your name on my ABC tag for best friends, but then I was like, we're more like kindred souls or something!! (; And I loved how you said 2 negatives make a positive...that is right!! We are going to have to try it out!!

Sarahleigh said...

I am so excited that you tagged me! I'm not always so excited, but this one looks fun! I just want you to know that I have a pretty busy week ahead of me, but I'll get to it as soon as I can. P.S. Post more pics of Tiegan! When do you move?