Our Little World

Friday, May 2, 2008

It's About Time

So I finally got my background updated... Yea those snowflakes were way past due, and kind of ugly not to mention it. You know once you get so many friends on your blog, you just don't want to change anything in fear of losing everyone's address. My good friend Koe helped me out. I don't know how she did it, but thanks again Koe!!! (Anyone want to help me out with the background on myspace?!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks good Vanae, love the slide show. Sorry I didn't get back to you the other day, don't worry, we'll talk.

Sarahleigh said...

Lookin' good :) I really love the slide show. I loved looking back and remembering the girls being tiny babies and your wedding and everything. It doesn't seem that long ago, but you have three kids now, so it must have been a while ago. Wow...Time flies! Love you guys :)