Our Little World

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tell Tale Sign of Too Much Holiday Goodies

This morning I when stepped on my scale I could have sworn that it was broken. Three weeks ago when I left to Idaho it read 9 pounds less. So either my scale thought of a cruel April Fool's joke or I should have layed off the delicious free flowing goodies a bit... Yikes!

2 comments:

JC Photography said...

I must have the EXACT same scale as you!!!! Yikes huh!

Erin said...

And I'm sure the fact that you are in your last month of pregnancy has nothing to do with that!:)
At least you were able to enjoy a few sweets over the holidays. Every time I looked at a yummy plate of treats I got sick. Why bother even having Christmas if you can't eat any of the fun stuff? I guarantee I am not planning the next pregnancy close to the holidays, bring on the pounds - as long as they taste good!
See you soon!
Good luck with that baby!
Erin