Our Little World

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blessings/ All Things are Possible

Most people would pray a miracle of money to come pouring into their lives. We have been blessed the opposite. Instead of the money come pouring in, we have been blessed with the bills being reduced. The majority of our debt is medical bills. For a while there the months were pretty stressful, trying to pay 8 different medical offices a monthly payment in addition to Paige's costly medicines. The past two weeks we have been blessed greatly, many of the offices saw that our accounts were self pay and that we were faithful in our payments, so they bargained down to lower payoffs. While we were in the turmoil of financial obligations I remember thinking how in the world Heavenly Father will this work out. We have been trying to pay off our debts. I don't know how we can handle anymore, please let all go well, two more bills were being processed and would then be wanting their payments. I really wondered how it all was going to work out, but that was with the eyes of man. God really does open a way when there seems as though there is no other way. I was one who was praying for some miracle of money. The Lord reminded me that all things are possible with Him, even when there seems no solution. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father he really does love each one of us.

2 comments:

Briannia said...

Hey Vanae,
Just wanted to let you know I received the magnet and money. Thanks so much. Also, I just realized I didn't have you in my friends and family. I'm so sorry, this is why I haven't checked you blog in a while. It looks great. Glad to hear things are going well. Take Care,
Briannia

Jared and Jill Turner said...

More true than any of us realize.