Our Little World

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Home and Sledding


We are back in Virginia now. It was good to spend the holidays with everyone. It's also good to be back, I guess you could say that I like my comfortzone. The flights went pretty well. I was a little worried about doing a red-eye with the girls. But as soon as the plane lifted and the lights dimmed they slept the whole flight. And there was only one layover. What Luck!! What a refief! Actually this traveling has been the easiest for us yet... Maybe next time I'll take my chances and do another red-eye.



These videos are the girls sledding just before we left they had a lot of fun!!




Paige getting some air, (it's a boy thing, Uncle Jeff thought it was cool!) :)


Thanks for the help Jeff!



1 comments:

Jared and Jill Turner said...

We can definitly apprecaiate big air, and this is it! Looks like you guys had fun in the snow.