Our Little World

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Update On The Turners

I know it's been a week since I've posted about Paige's progress. There is something very fishy, whenever I post about how well she is doing it turns into a jinx. Within a couple of hours of posting how well Paige was doing and how good it was to be home, she fell ill. It was a high-strung few days but fortunately she didn't have to be hospitalized again. Any time I would mention to her that we might have to go back to the hospital she would get so upset and repeat over and over not to take her back. (Caring hospital, just a little girl who has worn out her hospital welcome.)
In a nutshell; Paige was having some rough days and no progress still with our initial getting much of the fluid off and getting her auto-immune disorder in control. (As of today she has 10 more pounds to shed.) I took her to see a special doctor that I love, (she did So Much for Paige with her previous relapse and got her going strong for so long). The very next day you could see her progression. The fluid has stabilized and even is coming off, no longer climbing upward. We're still waiting for the results back with the genetics test and her biopsy.
Please don't be offended or disappointed as I have been lengthening the time between my posts. There is a lot of things in the air between Paige's health, Aaron's company, our rentals and the list goes on. Everyone has a list right. And besides that the less I post the less I jinx us with. ;)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

you're so funny to be worried about us being offended if you don't post. you just take care of your list and post when you get a chance. i totally understand about not wanting to jinx the progress too.