Every morning I wake up to a little girl's hair like this. Ralph the night hair dresser does a number on her head. I have to spritz it down just to get a brush in it. So if any of you ever look at her hair and take pity on her wondering why her mommy doesn't brush her hair, I do. We just aren't fortunate to have long flowing hair like some lucky divas we know, (Alyvia and Macie for starters). If you are wondering why I used the word "We," well it's because she gets it from me. Just don't come knocking on my door too early.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I think Violet also takes after Aunt Jill, mine is about 10 times worse in the morning :)
What a sweet picture of Violet. So sweet :) Teigan is darling as well. What cute kids!
Heehee!! I love your posts, Vanae! You always make me laugh!
I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you...my phone is so ghetto and not working. I took it into Alltel yesterday and it's supposed to be fixed so I swear I will finally call you!! (;
Post a Comment