Our Little World

Thursday, April 10, 2008

You know you have too many shoes when......

My husband has me out numbered in shoes, by about 3x's as much. I'm done being cluttered, the more stuff you have the more you have to clean and the more cluttered things become. I'm down to about 5 or 6 pairs of shoes total. Aaron has at least 8 pairs in our closet with another 7+ in a box that he wants to put back in storage for the day when wer'e back in a bigger place. My conversasion went something like this with him last night;

"What are these tennies for?"

"running"

"And these?"

"basketbal."

"These?"

"around the house & to run to town."

"Then what could these be for?"

"to work in"

"What shoes are these?"

"my work boots?"

"What about these boots?"

"those are work boots too?"

"then let's get rid of this third pair!"

"No those are my spare work boots, they're really good."

"Okay, and why do we still have all of these Doc's from when you were in highschool, especially this pair?"

"Those are my altime favorite"

"You haven't worn them in 2+ years."

"I need to get the side fixed."

"Why these Doc's?"

"I like to wear them every once and a while."

"and these?"

"I like variety........"



That is only a portion, for there are still more shoes that I didn't mention, for the sake of trying to keep this blog reasonably short. I thought the girls were the ones with all the shoes that they hardly ever wear!?

2 comments:

Adams Clan said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog. It was fun to look at yours and see how big your girls are getting, and how cute the little one is. It sounds like Vanae is getting her energy back if shes going through shoes, ha ha! Aaron sounds like Davey (won't part with anything.)

Briannia said...

Hi Vanae,
You called me last week and I was sick then we went to SLC. The message was cutting off a little bit so I wasn't sure what is was about. I'll try to call you tomorrow -k-
Briannia