My sister had a little girl last fall. This was her first little girl. I already have two little girls and lots of clothes in storage, (too much). So I decided to dejunk and put aside some clothes for her to have. Her in-laws happened to be in town so they picked them up for her. She called me the next day to let me know that she got them and thank you. She then inquired if Teigan has a pair of white socks with Winnie the Pooh embroided on it. "Yes, he does." (me) "Oh I have one of them here with the clothes, just so you know where the match is. I take it must have been a rough day, there is some mustard streeks on it." ...How Embarassing. I promise Larissa it was not on purpose to taint the bag of clothes with a soiled sock. Really what happened was that the bag of clothes was next to the laundry hamper. Some how that little sneaky sock made a move for it... My apologies....
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Vanae,
As long as I have known you, you have always said "I want to be funny and make people laugh," Well little do you know, but you are funny! Everytime I read something you have written I crack up. So no need to worry I think you a hillarious! We should get together so our girls (and boys) can play!!!
Post a Comment