Our Little World

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome To The Future

Back from my post, Random Thoughts, I received a few questions about the company Tengion, the company that specializes in Regenerative Medicine, growing new body organs and limbs with your own cells. I haven't been able to research as much these past few months but here are a few video links about it. They explain the science of it all much better then I could ever. This gives me a lot of hope, I really needed to hear them say Kidneys and am so grateful they did. ...Dr. Atela just tell me how to get signed up and we'll see you there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwcT1ViM-hw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIu0gB-day0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJduyde2dgI&feature=related

Do you think the army and I could arrange an agreement, they send me and pay for my school, not making me run until I puke my guts out, but to take care of their troops and grow them some new limbs. Sounds great to me.

3 comments:

Cox Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The WIlloughby Family said...

I finally watched these YOUTUBE clips and they are crazy!! I wonder if this will be the new replacement for a chest jobs--tee hee hee...count me out!!! Anyway that is really cool. And I got the website all up and running, check it out...
jewels4mycrown.blogspot.com

Call me and I will give you all the passwrods, etc. that you need so you can change it and add to it!!! P.S. Sorry we didn't make it to the Halloween party, Caleb ended up having strep. YUCK!! Are you going to reading time tomorrow, they are trick or treating around the halls. Fun huh!

The WIlloughby Family said...

Take 2....

It is

jewelsformycrown.blogspot.com


sorry!