-If you see me out mowing my lawn with a push mower, don't stop me! Except if there was a flash flood heading straight to Groveland. I practically dislocate my shoulder pulling the cord praying for it to start, and once you shut if off the second start is so much more difficult than the first. So don't ask me to stop my mower unless you are willing to pull a stubborn cord and pray with me for it to start.
-I'm allergic to raw peas and green beans.
-Why do green skittles in the red package taste like Pepsi?
-Carrot Cake is one of my favorite kinds of cake, you would never know that for 20 years I could not even bring myself to taste it. (Childhood memory that traumatized me. If you want details ask my sister Sherrie.)-During the winter my favorite color is crimson red, when my hair is blond. When it is dark I then favor purple and maroon. During the summer my favorite colors are magenta and green, fun green. Fun greens like kiwi or spring green. Guys right now are saying, "green is green, what's this kiwi talk?"
-I think very much "Out Side Of The Box."
-I like to color more then my kids do, and they love to color.
-I hate getting my hair wet.
-I've shrunk 3'4" since middle school. With each baby of mine when I'm pregnant I lose 1/4". Seriously no Joke!
-Blood peaks my interest. One day I would like to go back to school to study the blood, then from there I would like to specialize in regenerative medicine. Specifically for Tengion, a company specializing in growing new organs. The blood is so amazing, it practically tells you the whole life story of the person.
-I have Never had a bloody nose.
-Are we living the Higher Law? Or have we only known the Lesser Law our entire life, so in turn we are living the Lesser Law the best we can?!
-Last but not least my little dream home would be a small farm. A house with a basement, love the storage space. A couple of acres to raise bum lambs and calves to butcher, a few chickens to gather eggs. A fruit orchard with all the fruits, and biggest raspberry patch ever. Whatever we don't get canned, dried or frozen is free rein to the neighbors. You pick it, it's yours, enjoy. Also with a big barn or shop. As corny as it sounds to you, we would have barn dances. Consider your family invited to our Ho Downs, potluck included. When was the last time you got to dance with your spouse? Every Halloween and Christmas we would have the neighborhood Holiday party, with the singing, dancing, sweet treats, hay rides and fun memories. Every summer I would like to throw a little buckaroo rodeo. My neighbor did this when I was little. It was so much fun! Families would come, have their picnics then the sheep riding, goat chasing...... began. It was so fun!







3 comments:
i can totally see you in your dream home :)
lucky you never having a bloody nose. that's quite an accomplishment.
Love this post! I learned a lot about you. I would love your dream home too and I would totally come to your barn dances!! Reading that brought me back to good ole' Wapello. ahhh.....but a las those days are gone.
Let me know if you ever get your dream house with fruit! Gonna give you a call when I am not working so many dang night shifts. As soon as Justin goes back to school on the 24th I am dropping back to only 1 shift every week so I will give you a call to catch up! Love you little miss!
Post a Comment