Five years ago my understanding of family is so different than it is today. Aaron and his family have taught me really how a family is. I didn't know that a family Truely enjoys being with each other and looks forward to opportunities to spend more time with each other. I thought that family members were people that you just kind of tolerated, out of obligation, (especially the few that are way out there.) You might think that I am kidding, but I'm not.
Being married to Aaron, his great family, and having a family of my own has given me the true vison of what a family really is. I have so much of a deep love and respect for family. I love my little family so much!!!!!!!! A family is the greatest gift. This is what Heaven really is all about. I am so grateful for Aaron's patience with me while I learned this importance. I am also very grateful for his parents taking me in. They probably get tired of us, but they still love us anyways. Aaron's mom has been a great example to me in many areas: creative ways to entertain my kids, service, simplifying, organizing, and that it is possible to get a project done with "little helpers". (She is wonderful at getting her projects done with the kids, she lets them help, they love it.) I don't know how I would have gotten through the past 4 years without her help. Thanks Turners!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
I Love My Family!!!
Posted by The Turnarounds at 12:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
First, your haircut is adorable! I love it. Second, the pictures are sooo cute too!! They turned out great! And third, family really is everything!! Sounds like you have a pretty great one!
I really like your blog! You have a cute family! See ya around.
That is really sweet. I feel the same way about my in-laws. It really is a blessing!
Post a Comment