Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and three random facts about yourself.
3 Joys
-My little family
-My garden
-My religion
3 Fears
-Being a bad mom
-My health
- Someone hurting one of my children
3 Goals
-Be able to start running again
-Be better mommy
-Become musically inclined
3 Current Obsessions
-Sunglasses
-Breyers Black Raspberry Chocolate Ice cream (it's addicting)
-Canning fruits and veggitables (anyone have a surplus they want to get rid of?) :)
3 Random Facts About Me
-I put 2-3 ice cubes in my cereal (yep, every time)
- I arranged the food on my plate in order of messiness (the messier food closest to me)
- I'm allergic to raw greens
Monday, July 28, 2008
Taggie Waggie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Ice in your cereal huh? That's one I've never heard before! As for Parker being so active... I have no clue! He was just born that way it seems. He always wanted to be on his feet even when he was just weeks old. Now he's running and climbing and I'm just trying to keep up! lol
Post a Comment