Violet went outside the other day to wait for me to hurry and be ready to go to the store. I panicked when I went outside and found her in the car with the doors and windows closed. I strongly expressed the importance to the girls not to sit in the car with the windows and the doors closed on a hot day, they could get Very Sick! Paige then asked me how we would know if Violet was sick or not. I replied that she would lay there, not be able to talk and we would have to take her to the hospital. A few minutes passed, then Paige said that she was worried that Violet was sick from being in the car earlier. I told her that Violet was okay this time, she came out before she became sick. Paige then wanted to know what was it again that would happen to Violet if she was sick. Me: "She would only be able to lay there, and not be able to talk or move." She then walked over to Violet and this is how their little conversation went.
P: "Violet can you talk?"
V: "No, Paige I can't talk."
P: "Yes you can, you just said ""No Paige I can't talk.""
V: "No I can't, I can't talk Paige. I need to go to the hospital."
P: "No you don't, you Can too talk"
Monday, August 11, 2008
Can You Talk?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hehe!! I love the things that come out of toddlers mouths, they say the cutest, funniest things!!
That's so cute!
So this was very funny! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment