Okay so I've decided that if this takes me a week then I have done okay. I have had to make calls during the girls nap to get a few pointers, (thanks to all those that helped me out). I am excited to get this put together and surprise Aaron. And surprised he will be, for one- he knows how computer literate I am, and second- because I am going to take pregnancy pictures all by myself. It's a little tricky when you have to work around a two and a three year olds schedule, plus make the lighting work when the sliver of opportunity is available. Also learning how to use our camera's picture delay took a few minutes, plus trying to find a place to make a background with some natural light, in a small apartment took a little creativity. But all and all this is good for me to ump these hurdles, I know that it is't going to get easier once the third one comes. :)
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Looks like you are getting the hang of blogging!
Post a Comment