Okay so I finally figured out how to make a slide show! YEA!! I didn't get any pictures taken for it was a cloudy day and the girls giggled and talked for an hour rather than take a nap. I'll have to have Aaron help me with pictures for I am too excited to show him the page that I did, so the cat will be out of the bag before I completed my last want, but that is okay. Hope you like it Honey!!!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Vanae!
Glad to see you blog so we can keep up on the Turner action!
The pictures of the family look great. How is everyone holding up? Any new breakthroughs with Paige? How are you and the baby? And how's Aaron liking work/class?
Miss you-
Erin
p.s. I accidentally erased your message about the hair bows before I looked at the sight - can you remind me what it was again? Thanks!
Post a Comment