This post goes out to all of you who surprised us with a Sweet Welcome Home. The ribbons, painting, flowers, welcome poster (and so much more), were kind and so thoughtful. It was a sweet assurance that we are not forgotten. Thank you for your love and support you will never know how much it means to us.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
We think about you every day! miss you and love you!
Thanks for the birthday wish, and I totally understand that we didn't call. I feel lucky to have gotten a thought! Love ya!
Hi vanae! we have been thinking of you and little paige. we hope she is feeling better. let me know if there is any thing I can do for you. I will try to call you again next week.
take care!
kameka
wayhotmama@hotmail.com
Vanae,
I was thinking of you recently and thought I'd pop in and say hello. Please know how much I love and admire you and your strength. Hope all is well.
Shannon
(Janell's sister)
Post a Comment